Sunday, July 31, 2011

Education Week/99th Birthday


My mom, sister (Ranel), and I went to BYUI this past week for Education Week. The presenters were all so wonderful. There were so many topics I wanted to learn more about, but not enough time in a day. I learned a lot; I only want what is good for me, the Lord wants what is better and best. The peace you and I desire will come when we turn our will over to God. If any of you have the opportunity next summer to go, you should. It was $48 for 3 days of wonderful presentations.
I will be going again and taking Heather with me; they have a Youth track which is much cheaper than EFY.

This weekend was also my grandmother's 99th birthday. She looks and acts wonderfully. I am so grateful for her and the influence she has been in my life. I hope to have many more months and perhaps years with her. I love her so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment