Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 things you didn't know about me

1. Sorry Kerry but I have the best husband.
2. Sorry Kerry but I have the best children.
3. I lived in Alaska.
4. I survived several earthquakes.
5. I survived volcanoes blowing their tops.
6. I love my job even though it can be hectic.
7. I have been to Hawaii.
8. This is my 25th year reunion from High School.
9. I have been married 21 years this April.
10. I love to eat chocolate.
11. I love to exercise.
12. I am not very computer savvy.
13. I can make great rolls.
14. I am a good cook when I want to be.
15. I have good friends.
16. I love to go out and eat.
17. I wish I were in Hawaii.
18. I like "Twilight"
19-25. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment